Exterior House Colours
A new coat of exterior paint improves your home’s appearance while simultaneously protecting it from moisture, fading, and temperature changes.
Surface Preparation is Key!
Even the best paint won’t adhere well or produce good results if you don’t prepare the surface correctly.
- Peeling paint is scraped off.
- Holes are cleaned, scraped, and filled.
- Unpainted wood is sanded.
- Sleek surfaces are given a light sanding to improve adhesion with primer or paint.
- Primer is used where required.
- On surfaces with existing coats of oil paint, a primer coat establishes a base to which latex paint can easily adhere.